We are searching for simple, excellent, and useful article submissions that are pertinent to our thousands of readers throughout the world.
If your article complies with our policy guidelines, you may send it to our editorial staff in Word format along with one backlink (please note that this limit only applies to your own link; it does not include any links used for citations). Here are some advantages to submitting the articles on our website.
- Blogging’s advantages
- Gaining online influence
- Get more reliable visitors to your website
- Boost your subscriber base
- Aid in raising your website’s ranking
- Google News publication as well as direct indexing.
Instructions For Submission Of The Article
- Articles must be unique, captivating, and contain valuable ideas and recommendations for the reader.
- Other publications’ articles are ineligible
- Articles must be 800-1200 words long and contain at least two 150kb-sized, copyright-free photos (or have secured permission to use the image)
- Self-promotional or spammy articles are not acceptable.
- Your content should be plagiarism free and include some facts, research, and readability.
- Your article may undergo minor revisions to improve the language, style, clarity, etc. of the writing. Before it is published, you will have the chance to see the modifications.
- Utilize H tags correctly, using H1 for the title, H2 for headings, and H3 for subheadings.
- You must establish a minimum of 2 backlinks to your published content on another blog after it has been published. Our team editor will remove your article if you refuse to comply with this.
Topic To Choose From Before Writing Article For Vivaraenews
Vivaraenews cover major topics to provide the audience with great information around the world. However, if you want to know the topics that are covered on our website:
- Top Trends
- Tv Shows
- Web series,
- Latest News
- And so on…
What To Avoid?
- Avoid images that include a brand, logo, or external links.
- Attempt to avoid keyword stuffing.
- Avoid including an excessive number of links in your blog post.
- No portion of this article should be copied from another website.
- Avoid including inaccuracies in your facts.
- Avoid making grammatical errors.