Terms And Conditions
1. Content Accuracy: Vivaraenews strives to provide accurate and updated entertainment news and content. However, Vivaraenews does not endorse any linked content accessed through the website and the use of such content is at the user’s own risk.
2. User Agreement: By accessing Vivaraenews.com, users agree to abide by the policies mentioned in these terms and conditions.
3. Indemnification: Users agree to hold Vivaraenews, its affiliates, reporters, directors, and employees harmless from and defend them against any claims, costs, damages, losses, expenses, and any other liabilities arising out of or related to the user’s access to or use of Vivaraenews.com, their violation of this user agreement, and/or their violation of the rights of any third party or person.
4. Disclaimer Of Warranties: Vivaraenews does not make any representations or warranties about the completeness, accuracy, authenticity, reliability, suitability, or availability of the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website. Any reliance placed on such information is strictly at the user’s own risk.
5. Limitation Of Liability: Vivaraenews will not be responsible for any special, consequential, indirect, incidental, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement or the user’s use of Vivaraenews.com.
6. Release Of Claims: Users agree to release Vivaraenews and its affiliates, third-party service providers, and each associated director, employee, agent, and officer, from claims, demands, and damages arising out of or in connection with the user’s use of Vivaraenews.com.
7. Governing Law: Any claim or dispute between the user and Vivaraenews arising out of or relating to this user agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the city of Charlotte without respect to its conflict of laws provisions.