Subscription streaming service Paramount+ is well regarded. They are the proud owners and operators of ViacomCBS Streaming. It features CBS Entertainment Group programming (both new and archival)
The popularity of Xfinity’s internet and television services has led to the company’s name recognition. The main goal of this product is to provide its users with a lot of fun.
We’ve redesigned CBS All Access as Paramount Plus and made it compatible with Xfinity. It has an extensive collection of TV shows, series, episodes, and original productions.
If you’re wondering if you can get Paramount Plus for free on Xfinity, the answer is no. Get a subscription and start watching right away.
What You Can Do Using Paramount+
Video content from CBS, MTV, Nickelodeon, BET, and other networks is available for streaming.
Star Trek: Picard, The Good Fight, and 1883 are just a few of the original, exclusive series available to you.
Do as SpongeBob suggests and check out SpongeBob the Movie: Sponge on the Run.
You may catch live coverage of NFL games broadcast in your area, along with other sports, news, and shows, on your local CBS station.
Also: What Is the Price of YouTube Tv? Is a Membership to This Service Worthwhile?
What Is the Price Tag for Paramount Plus?
- There are currently two price points. Including everything from Paramount+ originals to the full suite of current and library episodes and movies, the ad-supported tier costs $5.99 per month and provides access to live sports, breaking news, and entertainment alternatives.
- The premium tier costs $9.99 per month and includes commercial-free streaming in 4K HDR and Dolby Vision as well as mobile downloads.
- The new ad-supported $4.99/month tier will launch in June, with the exception of local live CBS stations.
- New customers won’t be able to sign up for the $5.99 plan after that date, but current subscribers will be allowed to keep their plans for free. If you like watching live, regional television, that’s something to think about.
Is Xfinity’s Paramount Plus Package Included?
Subscribers to The Paramount Plus App Also Get Access to Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1.
If You Are Already a Member of CBS All Access, You Will Be Automatically Enrolled in Paramount+; However, You Will Need to Log in Again Using the Same Credentials.
Also: How Much Is Apple TV? It’s… All About the Streaming Service!
The Xfinity Guide to Obtaining Paramount Plus.
Live Tv, Movies, Sports, and More Can All Be Streamed to Your Device in A Matter of Minutes. This Is What You Need to Know if You’re an Xfinity Flex or X1 Subscriber:
- It All Starts with A Paramount Plus Membership (try 7-Days Free Trial).
- Next, Select Xfinity on Your Remote Control.
- Tap the “apps” Menu and Seek out “paramount Plus.”
- Launch the App and Click the “Sign In” Option.
- Choose Either “on My Tv” or “on the Web” as Your Login Method.
- Follow the On-Screen Instructions to Log Into the App on Your Tv.
- So Long! Xfinity Flex and X1 Customers Can Now Watch Paramount Plus. Enjoy!