Want to know who has been watching your TikTok videos? You can now see who has viewed your profile on the video editing app.
However, you will need to manually enable this option in the TikTok app in order to begin viewing who has viewed your profile.
When using social media, it’s natural to wonder who’s looking at your profile and videos.
If nothing else, it can give you an idea of how well your marketing campaigns are performing. Learn how to track who watches your TikToks right here!
Exactly What Is the View History of My Profile?
If you want to know who has been checking out your 2022 TikTok profile, you’re in luck.
Users can check who has viewed their profiles in the past 30 days with this function. To find out who is checking out your TikTok, you need only activate this feature.
Someone who views your profile on TikTok will be notified via a notification sent to your device.
In the notification section, you can see who has viewed your profile. Assume that x has viewed your profile as the notification appears.
This is a fantastic addition because it allows you to see if you are being watched. To receive notifications when others view your profile, you must opt-in to receive them.
Learn the Ins and Outs of Who Has Been Checking out Your Tik Tok Page
Previously, there was no indication of when your TikTok profile was viewed. However, this is no longer the case thanks to an updated function.
You can see who has viewed your profile in the past 30 days with the help of the Profile View History function. However, it only displays a list of users if they have Profile View History enabled as well.
Also: How to Duet on Tiktok: Check Here for Complete Details!
To activate it, follow these steps.
- Remember that you can only do this in the TikTok app or on a desktop browser.
- To use TikTok, launch it on your mobile device (Android | iOS). This tutorial will focus on using the Android app.
- Select your profile picture by clicking the corresponding icon in the bottom right.
- Follow this link to access your personal profile. If your account is not in “Private” mode, a tiny eye icon will appear next to the hamburger menu in the top right corner.
- If you tap on the eye, a confirmation window will pop up asking if you’d like to activate the feature.
- To continue, click the “Turn on” link.
Not able to locate the “Recent Profile Views” option
If the “Recent Profile Views” option is missing, this is how to fix it:
- First, make sure it isn’t a computer issue.
- Try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it to see if that helps. If that doesn’t work, try erasing your phone’s cache in the settings.
- If you’ve ruled out a technical glitch, you might try making your profile viewable by anyone.
- To do this, open up the TikTok app and log in to your account.
- Tap on the icon labeled “Me.”
- The Account tab is next.
- Select “Privacy & Security” now.
- The Discoverability setting can be found in this menu. After that, try fixing the problem by clearing the “Private account” box.
- If you do not want people to be able to locate you, you can change this setting in the Privacy and Safety menu.
Also: Trending Hashtags on Tiktok: 200+ Trending TikTok Hashtags to Gain More Likes & Followers in 2022!
TikTok’s Profile View History and How to Disable It
First, we’ll look at how to hide your TikTok profile from public view so that you can conduct discreet searches. To delete your TikTok profile view history, follow these steps:
- Select the profile picture by tapping on it.
- To open the viewer, select the eye icon from the toolbar.
- To access the settings, click the cogwheel.
- Turn off profile viewing activity to prevent exposure.