Netflix is compatible with every platform imaginable, even your smart TV. Once Netflix is set up, it should automatically sign you in and keep you logged in.
On the other hand, you may need to log out of Netflix on your smart TV occasionally. Maybe you’re selling the TV and someone else wants to use it, or you just need to share the login information.
Netflix may be easily logged out of on any smart TV for whatever purpose is necessary. So, let me show you.
How to Log out Of Netflix on Any Smart Tv
Following these steps, you will be able to log out of your Netflix account on your smart TV. The procedures may change depending on the device you’re using to watch Netflix on the TV, such as a Chromecast or a video game console.
1. Invoke the Netflix mobile app. Simply pressing Return repeatedly on the remote will take you to the home screen if you haven’t been there already.
2. In order to access the main menu, please press the left button on your remote.
3. Select “Get Help” by pressing the remote’s “down” button. If it’s at the very bottom of the screen’s menu, pressing Right on the remote will choose it for you. Once the desired option has been highlighted, click the Select button.
4. To sign out, highlight the option using the Down arrow on your remote, and then push the Select button.
5. You will be prompted to confirm your exit. Choose Yes by clicking the button.
A few alternatives you can find in the menu are Reload Netflix and Exit Netflix. Keep in mind that doing either of these will simply refresh the Netflix app or force close it, without logging you out of your account.
Using your remote, press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up if you’re unable to reach the Netflix menu or the Get Help page. It’ll take you directly to the support portal.
After leaving your current Netflix session, you’ll be given the choice to join another. If this is only supposed to be temporary, remember to log out again after you’re done.
Read More: How to Get the Latest Version of Windows 11 on Your Computer in 2022
How to Log out Of Netflix on A Smart Tv via The Website
If you’ve already logged into Netflix on a smart TV but then lose access to that TV, what will happen to your account? If you’ve ever watched Netflix while staying in a hotel, you’re probably familiar with this situation. Fortunately, there’s a way to fix this.
Disconnecting from Netflix across all of your devices is as simple as signing out of one account. In spite of the fact that you’ll have to log back into Netflix on the devices you currently use, doing so will assure that you’re no longer connected to the service on the smart TV.
Delete your Netflix account from all devices by following these steps:
1. Check out Netflix on their official website.
2. If you haven’t already done so, please log in.
3. Your account information may be accessed by clicking the Account button that appears when you mouse over your profile image in the upper right.
4. Choose Sign out of all devices in Settings.
5. Confirm by clicking the Sign Out button.
Read More: 7+ Ways to Fix IMessage Not Working on Your I Phone, I Pad, or Mac
Watch Netflix on Your Smart Tv without The App
You now know how to log out of Netflix on your TV and can safely turn off your streaming service. If you have a smart TV with the Netflix app installed, you have the most convenient option for watching Netflix. Netflix supports a variety of device-to-TV connections, including iOS, Android, Windows, and more.