You’ll need to learn how to install Android apps on Windows 11 if you want to run your phone apps on your PC. Help is at hand.
For many, the announcement of Windows 11’s ability to run Android apps natively was one of the most exciting aspects of the operating system. If you live in the United States, you can now run Android apps on your PC without having to use a third-party app store.
Because of a partnership between Microsoft and Amazon, Android apps can now be run on Windows 11. These apps come from Amazon’s own app store. However, with the Amazon Appstore still in preview, there isn’t a lot of variety yet in terms of app offerings. Even so, Windows 11 offers a way to play a few rounds of Subway Surfers without having to dig out your phone.
In order to run Android apps natively on your PC, you’ll first need to install some underlying software. Installing Android apps on your PC is just as simple after that, just like installing them on a phone or tablet. In that case, here are the instructions on how to install Android apps on Windows 11.
Read More: Apk File for Textnow Latest Version Can Be Downloaded Here
For the time being, the ability to install Android apps on Windows 11 is only available to users in the United States.
The Best Way to Get Android Apps to Run on Windows 11
- To get to the Microsoft Store, go to the Start menu, type “Store,” and then click on that entry.
- In order to install Amazon’s app store, search for “Amazon Appstore” and click it when it appears. App store installation from an app store is, indeed, very meta.
- Installing the Windows Subsystem for Android, which is necessary for Android apps to work on your PC, will be your next step after clicking Install. Start by clicking the “Set up” and “Download” buttons to begin the download.
- When the download is complete, click Next to be prompted to restart your computer. It’s time to restart your computer.
- The Amazon Appstore should open automatically after your PC has been restarted. If it isn’t automatically opened, look for it in the Start menu and click on it. Sign in with your Amazon account information or create a new account if you don’t already have one.
- After that, you’ll see a list of the currently available apps, with the option to search the library using the bar at the top. To download an app, select the app’s tile and then click the Download button.
- The app can be opened by clicking the Open button under its entry in Amazon Appstore or by finding it in the Start menu once it has been installed on your computer.
- There you go. Since there is currently a very limited selection in Amazon’s Windows app store, we hope that they will add more exciting options in the future. Meanwhile, the Play Store continues to be the exclusive domain of top-notch Android applications.
Read More: You Tube Channel: 5 Tips to Attract a Massive Audience