When connected to a Kindle Fire, AirPods offer separate volume controls for high-definition music, phone calls, and media.
Toggle the “phone calls” switch to use the AirPods with audio and video call apps, the “media audio” switch to use the AirPods while listening to music and videos, and the “HD audio” switch to listen to higher-quality audio using the AAC codec.
When paired with a Fire tablet, touching and holding the force sensor on the stem of one of your AirPods Pro toggles between transparency mode and noise canceling mode.
To toggle between noise cancellation and transparency, press and hold the force sensor.
When Using Air Pods with A Kindle Fire, How Do I Set up The Connection?
You Can Hook up Your Air Pods to Your Kindle Fire in A Few Different Ways.
Close the cover of the case that houses your AirPods. The status light on the casing should be blinking white. For about five seconds, the status light will be solid white, and then it will begin flashing amber if you hold down the setup button on the back of the casing. You can now link your AirPods with your Kindle Fire because they are in discovery mode.
To finish pairing your AirPods with your Kindle Fire, you will need to pick them from the list of available devices once you receive this message.
Also: The Ultimate Guide to Updating Your AirPods with the Newest Firmware!
AirPods may be synced with a Kindle Fire through the Apple TV app.
To accomplish this, load the most recent version of the Apple TV app (available in the Amazon Appstore) onto your Kindle Fire.
- To begin home sharing, launch the app and navigate to Settings > Accounts > Home Sharing.
- Creating a home sharing password and linking your Apple ID are two of the tasks you’ll be tasked with here.
- If you possess an Amazon Kindle Fire, you might be curious about whether or not your AirPods will work with your tablet.
- Here’s some good news: you actually can! we’ll go over the process of pairing your AirPods with your Kindle Fire and the functions that will become available.
An In-Depth Guide to Pairing Your AirPods with Your Kindle Fire Tablet
Both the standard AirPods and the more advanced AirPods Pro are Bluetooth enabled, allowing them to pair with virtually any Bluetooth-enabled device. All Kindle Fire tablets are included, but older models that aren’t receiving updates may have problems.
Your Kindle Fire’s Bluetooth connectivity must be active and up to date for operation with your wireless headphones.
Also: Replacement Air Pods: Here’s What You Need to Know
How to Pair Air Pods with A Kindle Fire:
- Get the most recent Amazon Kindle Fire software update and install it on your computer.
- Simply by pressing and holding the power button located on the bottom of the charging case, your AirPods will begin to charge.
- When activated, a white blinking light will show that everything is working properly.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on by accessing the settings menu on your Kindle Fire and selecting the Bluetooth option.
- To link your AirPods to your Kindle Fire, choose “AirPods” from the list of compatible gadgets.