Interested in learning more about HBO Max? The streaming behemoth has enough programming to keep everyone in the house entertained, from hit movies and documentaries to comedy specials and more. Continue reading for more information on HBO Max, including membership types, pricing, and how to receive a free trial.
What Is HBO Max and How Does It Work?
In 2020, Warner Bros. will launch HBO Max, a streaming platform. The platform, which replaced HBO Go, quickly developed a large following at the start of the pandemic, mainly to the fact that every Warner Bros. film released in 2021 was available on HBO Max the same day it was released in theatres. HBO Max now has over 73 million customers (and counting).
Read More: What is hurawatch? Its alternative and Many More Updates!
What’s on HBO Max?
HBO Max features a streaming library that is tailor-made for binge-watchers, whether you enjoy television, movies, or a combination of both. The Flight Attendant season two, Julia, Chad, Tokyo Vice, Degrassi: The Next Generation, and movies including The Batman, Black Mass, and The Forever Purge are among the new releases on HBO Max this month.
Winning Time, The Gilded Age, Minx, Euphoria, A Black Lady Sketch Show, And Just Like That, Gossip Girl, Station Eleven, The Fallout, Succession, Peacemaker, The White Lotus, Raised by Wolves, Landscapers, and more HBO and HBO Max originals are also available to watch on the platform.
HBO Max also features countless movies, vintage episodes of renowned sitcoms such as The Nanny, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and Friends, as well as kid-approved and family-friendly series such as Sesame Street, Head of the Class, Aquaman King of Atlantis, and Looney Tunes Cartoons.
Read More: What is Xfinity Login? Peacock Login on Xfinity Flex and X1!
How Much Does HBO Max Cost?
HBO Max now offers two subscription tiers: commercial-supported and commercial-free. Last year, the platform added a free tier that only lets you watch a limited number of episodes. HBO Max offers paid subscriptions that start at $9.99 per month ($99.99 per year) for ad-supported streaming and $14.99 per month ($149.99 per year) for ad-free viewing.
You can stream from up to five different profiles, which is great if you have multiple people in your household. The ad-supported and ad-free streaming plans give you access to over 13,000 hours of entertainment, exclusive access to new Warner Bros. movies, and all of your HBO favorites — and you can stream from up to five different profiles, which is great if you have multiple people in your household.
What features are exclusively available with the ad-free plan?
Users may watch certain movies in 4K, download content to watch offline, and stream from foreign countries with HBO Max’s commercial-free service.
Read More: What are Hulu Login Ways in Different Devices?
Is there a free trial for HBO Max?
- HBO Max does not provide free trials, but the streaming behemoth has previously offered special offers, such as a 20% discount in January. You never know when HBO Max will release a new streaming deal, but there are some methods to access HBO Max for free.
- HBO Max may be available for free through your cable provider or through another subscription. If you’re not sure if you have HBO Max, check here to see if you do. Otherwise, Hulu, Verizon, Direct TV Stream, and AT&T Unlimited plans all provide a free trial of HBO Max.
- Following a free seven-day trial, Hulu members can add HBO Max as an additional channel for $14.99 per month (in addition to Hulu’s $6.99 monthly subscription).
- Another option to get a free one-week trial is to ask for it. Sign up for HBO Max through Verizon to get seven days of free HBO. Depending on the plan you choose, Direct TV Stream also gives free HBO Max.
- Direct TV Stream is currently offering a $10 discount on all monthly plans (a savings of $30 over three months). This offer won’t last long, as you only have until Saturday (April 30) to use it.
- For $79.99 a month (regular $89.99), the Direct TV Stream’s Choice plan, for example, includes free HBO Max, Showtime, Starz, Epix, and Cinemax for the first three months of your subscription, as well as 90+ live channels and local TV stations, 45,000 on-demand channels, and unlimited cloud DVR recording.
- The Ultimate plan costs $94.99 per month (regularly $104.99) and is currently on sale. The plan includes a three-month free trial to HBO Max, as well as everything from the lower tier, as well as over 125 live and local channels. The Premier plan from Direct TV Stream costs $139.99 per month (regularly $149.99) and includes HBO Max, Showtime, Starz, and Cinemax, as well as over 140 live channels and local TV stations, 65,000 on-demand titles, unlimited DVR recording, regional sports networks, and free Epix for the first three months.