How Secure Are My Air Pods Pro? Where to Find the Instructions for Retrieving Your Air Pods?
If your Apple AirPods Pro has issues with the active noise cancellation not working or you can hear a crackling sound, Apple will replace them at no cost to you.
If your AirPods Pro is creating crackling or staticky noises, or if the active noise cancellation isn’t doing its job, check out Apple’s public support documents.
If the AirPods Pro’s active noise cancellation is being disrupted by debris or ear wax, the manufacturer suggests cleaning the grille on top of the device.
Apple Draws Attention to The Following Problems:
Noises that crackle or become more staticky in noisy settings, during physical activity, or while on the phone.
Whether it’s a decrease in bass or an increase in ambient noise like traffic or an airplane, when using Active Noise Cancellation, you may experience unexpected side effects.
Don’t Give up On Fixing Your Air Pods if You Aren’t a Winner.
If the AirPods Pro recall doesn’t apply to you, consider one of these four solutions:
- Make sure both your AirPods case and AirPods are fully charged.
- Simply place both AirPods into the case and flip open the top while holding your iPhone nearby to check the remaining battery life.
- Verify that Bluetooth wasn’t accidentally disabled on the iPhone.
- Select Bluetooth from the iPhone’s settings menu and ensure the switch is in the “on” position.
-Scrub the microphone and speaker grilles.
-Here you can find detailed instructions on how to clean your AirPods and AirPods Pro.
-Simply resetting your AirPods should fix any connection or audio problems you may be experiencing.
-Resetting Your AirPods or AirPods Pro
If You Aren’t Qualified for A Replacement, How Do You Fix Your Air Pods Pro?
Those who aren’t included in the recall but are experiencing problems with their goods might try the following solutions:
- Check the battery life of your AirPods and their case.
- Verify the Bluetooth connection is solid.
- Earphones can sometimes be fixed by simply cleaning the speaker and mixing grilles.
- You can reset your AirPods Pro to see if they still work with your device. It will cost you $49 to replace a dead AirPod Pro.
To What Extent Are My Air Pods Pro Protected?
All AirPods Pros acquired prior to October 2020 will be serviced for free. Making an appointment at an Apple store is the easiest way to purchase new headphones.
Even if you buy a pair of AirPods Pro after October 2020, they may have been produced before the end of the production window.
You will need to contact Apple Support with some information about your model and serial number in order to verify your eligibility for the program. If you own an iPhone, you can pair your AirPods Pro with it and get started quickly.
- Access the iPhone’s “Settings” menu.
- Select “Bluetooth” from the menu that appears.
- Go to the “My Devices” tab, find the pair of AirPods Pro you want to verify, and then hit the I icon on the right. You’ll find your device’s model number, serial number, and version number here.