Patient Care Network of Oklahoma, or PCNOK for short, is a group that helps patients get the care and connects them with providers. People in northeast Oklahoma and southwest Kansas can use the network to get in touch with 19 healthcare providers.
It is done with the help of Community Health Centers and Community Behavioral Health Organizations in Oklahoma. It started in 2014 and has grown to be one of the biggest networks for patient care in the country.
The network also gives information about cancer, diabetes, heart health, reproductive health, vaccines, and other health-related topics. Members of this group can ask health professionals questions and get their answers right on the website.
They can also find things to help them stay healthy, like plans for what to eat and how to work out. PCNOK is a great resource for people in northeast Oklahoma and southwest Kansas who want to learn more about their health.
The goal of the PCNOK is to make sure that patients get coordinated, high-quality care by using information technology and sharing resources.
The members of the network work together to improve the quality of care for patients by sharing best practices, working together on research projects, and training providers. When members form partnerships, they can share resources and skills.
For instance, members can work together on studies that try to improve the quality of care for patients. Also, member hospitals can work together with other hospitals to make it easier for patients to get care.
This partnership makes it easier to coordinate services and better for patients. Members of Patient Care Network Oklahoma also work together to train new people who work in health care.
This training gives new doctors the skills they need to give good care to their patients. The training also helps make sure that patients get the same level of care from their doctor no matter where in Oklahoma they live. Members are able to improve the quality of care for patients in all 77 counties of Oklahoma by working together.
There are many tools in the PCNOK system that help doctors better coordinate care for their patients. Electronic medical records, shared office space, telemedicine, and e-prescribing are some of these tools. By using these tools, doctors can make it easier for information to flow between them and for patients to get the best care possible.
Anyone who works in health care in Oklahoma and wants to work together to improve their patients’ care and quality of life can join PCNOK. The alliance gives its members access to tools, training, and help.
Here Is the Full List of Members
- Arkansas Verdigris Valley Health Centers, Inc.
- Caring Hands Healthcare Centers, Inc
- Central Oklahoma Family Medical Center
- Community Health Center of Northeast Oklahoma, Inc.
- Community Health Centers of Oklahoma
- Community Health Connection, Inc.
- Center for Therapeutic Interventions (CTI)
- East Central Oklahoma Family Health Center, Inc.
- Family Health Center of Southern Oklahoma
- Good Shepherd Community Clinic
- Great Salt Plains Health Center
- Kiamichi Family Medical Center
- Morton Comprehensive Health Services, Inc.
- Northeastern Oklahoma Community Health Centers
- PCHC Panhandle Counseling & Health Center Health Clinic
- Pushmataha Family Medical Center, Inc
- Shortgrass Community Health Center
- South Central Medical and Resource Center
- Stigler Health and Wellness Center, Inc
- Variety Health Care
How Does This Network Work?
Patient Care Network gives people access to good health care, helps doctors see more people, and keeps patients’ costs down. Through the network, doctors in Oklahoma can save time by getting all the information they need about a patient in one place. This lets doctors spend more time with each patient and helps them give the best care possible.
Patients can also benefit from having more doctors and better care available to them. Oklahomans can use the network to find the right doctor for them and avoid long wait times. Patients can also be sure that their medical bills will be paid for when they are out of town or can’t see a doctor.
Why Would You Want to Use PCNOK?
Its Services Can Be Used by Patients To
- Look for a doctor or nurse. It has a database that you can search to find healthcare providers in Oklahoma. Patients can narrow their search by specialty, location, or type of service.
- Check on a loved one’s health. They give patients and their families access to health information. This information includes test results, medical records, and more.
- Find out what health resources are in your area. This will give you access to information and resources about things like exercise and healthy eating.
Patients must meet certain requirements in order to be able to use PCNOK services. To meet these requirements, you must live in Oklahoma, be enrolled in an approved health insurance plan, and have a household income that falls within the US Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Patients must also have a valid driver’s license or ID card from Oklahoma and a primary care doctor. Patients who meet these requirements can get these services, which include access to specialty care, preventive care, and management of chronic diseases. PCNOK also gives patients a wide range of educational tools and support services to help them take care of their health.
How to Sign Up?
It’s easy and free to sign up for PCNOK. You only need to fill out an application form and show proof that you live in the area. After you send in the application, PCNOK will look it over and decide if you are qualified to be a member.
Once you are accepted, you will get a membership card and be able to use PCNOK’s services. People who need it can use their membership to get access to health care services, education, and advocacy. It also offers a wide range of healthcare resources, such as programs for mental health, addiction, obesity, and diabetes.
Getting Help by Calling PCNO
They can be contacted directly for help with anything to do with health care. Their staff can help people with everything from finding a primary care doctor to figuring out complicated insurance issues. The network is committed to giving all Oklahomans high-quality health care and can help patients get the care they need.