Do you want to know how to download YouTube TV to your Samsung Smart TV? You may use YouTube TV on your Samsung Smart TV by following the instructions in this article.
You may watch TV stations and incredible series on YouTube TV, a well-known streaming service. With your YouTube TV subscription, it’s simple to view movies and television programmes like Charmed, Train to Busan, Undercover Chef, and Killing Eve.
You may access 80+ channels, including local and regional channels, sports networks, and the most well-known cable network, for a reasonable YouTube TV fee. However, the streaming service is geo-restricted, therefore using a VPN provider to access YouTube outside of the USA is required.
Read the entire guide if you want to learn how to install YouTube TV on a Samsung Smart TV!
How Do I Install YouTube Tv on A Samsung Smart TV?
The fact that YouTube TV can be used on a smart TV is its biggest feature. You can also test out YouTube’s streaming service for free. You can, however, cancel YouTube TV at any time and without incurring any further costs if you don’t like the features or content selection.
Do not become alarmed if you have already downloaded the YouTube TV app to your Samsung Smart TV but cannot locate it on your Home screen. The methods to install YouTube on a Samsung Smart TV are as follows:
- Open your Smart TV.
- Click on Quick Settings to ensure that you are connected to WiFi.
- Now open Settings and select Support from the menu.
- Check for the Software update.
- If an update is available then update your Software.
- After the update is complete, you can find the YouTube TV app on Hume Screen.
How To Activate Youtube Account on a Samsung Smart TV?
You must first activate your account on your TV if you’re wondering how to access YouTube TV on a Samsung Smart TV. The following are the procedures to activate YouTube Smart TV:
- Open the YouTube TV application.
- Select Account > Sign in from the menu.
- On your phone or computer, go to the YouTube TV activation page and follow the instructions.
- Enter the code from your TV to the activation page.
- Click on the Next button.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Enjoy streaming YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV.
Read More: Watching Will Trent From Outside The US.!
How Can YouTube TV be Transferred to a Samsung Smart TV in the Best Way Possible?
Casting YouTube TV movies and shows requires a Google Chromecast as well as additional devices like smartphones and laptops. The majority of Samsung Smart TVs are Chromecast-compatible.
If your old Samsung Smart TV is Chromecast compatible and you want to stream YouTube TV on it, just follow these instructions:
- Connect Chromecast to HDMI.
- Your phone and Chromecast must be connected to the same WiFi.
- Install the Google Home app.
- Open the Google Home app and it will automatically search for and cast to all the available devices.
- Select your device from the list.
- Your Smartphone will now be displayed on your TV.
- Open the YouTube TV application now on your phone.
- Select and show and enjoy streaming.
To use a PC to stream YouTube on an old Samsung Smart TV, follow these steps:
- Connect your Chromecast and PC to the same Wifi.
- Open Google Chrome Web on your PC.
- Open the YouTube TV website and log in with your credentials.
- On the screen, click on the right mouse button twice with your mouse.
- Select casting from the menu.
- Choose your device.
- Select the Source tab.
- Select the option to just cast the tab.
- A prompt will appear on your TV.
- Select any show and enjoy streaming.
What Smart TVs are Compatible With Youtube TV?
Apple TV allows you to access YouTube TV‘s content. The following Smart TVs, however, support YouTube TV channels:
- Android TV- Select TVs with Android TV built-in and NVIDIA Shield
- Samsung TV- Samsung smart TVs (2016+ models only)
- LG TV– LG smart TVs (2016+ models only)
- VIZIO- Select Vizio SmartCast models
- Hisense- Select Hisense Smart TV Models
- SHARP- Select Sharp Smart TV Models
- SONY- Select Sony Smart TV models
My Samsung TV won’t let YouTube TV install; why?
- Open the YouTube TV app on your TV.
- On a computer or mobile device, go to tv.youtube.com/start.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your TV at tv.youtube.com/start.
- Select the account associated with your YouTube TV Base Plan.
- Click Allow. You can now start watching on your TV.
Is YouTube TV compatible with Samsung?
If YouTube TV won’t install, select Delete under Apps > Settings. To confirm, click it once more. The YouTube TV app can then be found by restarting your smart TV, going to Apps, and using the Search function. Select it, then select Install. On my older Samsung Smart TV, how do I access YouTube TV? Follow these instructions to view YouTube TV on an older Samsung Smart TV:
We believe that all of your questions about whether YouTube TV is available on Samsung Smart TVs and how to update YouTube on Samsung Smart TVs have been addressed, and you may now effortlessly and uninterruptedly enjoy all of the YouTube TV series on your Smart TV.
Sadly, if you can’t access YouTube on your Samsung Smart TV, your TV does not support the YouTube TV app. However, you can utilize the casting method to see the content if it is compatible with Chromecast.
Remember that in order to watch YouTube content outside of the US and to get around YouTube TV Playback and YouTube TV Licensing problems, you will need a high-end VPN service like ExpressVPN.
If YouTube is not functioning on your Samsung Smart TV, you can post your questions in the comment area below, and we will respond as soon as possible.